Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hermione Retouched - After


This is Hermione after I had retouched her. I got rid of her pimples, freckles and moles in photoshop.
I started with the healing brush and got rid of all the pimples on her face and then duplicated the layer.
I then got rid of all the smaller blemishes, such as the smaller freckles and uneven patches of skin. I also used the cloning stamp to get rid of the bags and shadows around her eyes, I used the cloning stamp with a low flow so that the eyelashes would stay.
I also used the healing brush to touch up her eyebrows and the hair around her lips. I also used the healing brush to get rid of the hair that was covering part of her face.
This activity was a lot of fun, because I love Harry Potter and I got to learn how to use some new tools! I had a lot of fun in this lesson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment