Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Face with Tiger Skin

This is my face with tiger skin on it! This was a really fun project to complete!
First of all I went on google and found some tiger skin that I could put over my face.
Once I'd found the skin, I opened it and my face in photoshop. I then cut out part of the tiger skin using the selection tools and copied and pasted it onto my face.
I then duplicated the layer and added a mask. Once the mask was added I used the brush tool and got rid of the parts of the skin that I didn't need.
Once I had done this, I cut out my mouth and eyes. Once I was happy with this, I began to play around with the blending modes until I decided that "Soft Light" looked the best and blended well.
This piece was really fun to do and I learnt how to use a lot of new tools!!

No comments:

Post a Comment