Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Blended Animals - Polar Bear and Badger

This task was a really good learning experience and it refreshed my memory with the tools we used for the Frog/Emu.
I had a hard time picking what animals I was going to do, but once I decided I was very happy with my choice!
First off, I cut out the badger head out with the selection tools and copy and paste.
I then had to flip the badger head around as it was facing the wrong way.
After I had done this, I changed the opacity of the head so I could line it up with the polar bear. I then put a mask on the layer and rubbed out the bits I didn't need.
I then went to the Hue and Saturation so I could change the colour of the Badger head to blend into the polar bear a bit better.
I believe that this turned out really well and I'm proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment