Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Avatar 6

Today in class I continued to work on my avatar. I found a tutorial on the internet that taught me how to make bubbles in photoshop, which can be found here:

http://csscreme.com/tutorials/photoshop-tutorials/simple_bubbles_in_photoshop. Once I had completed my bubbles, I copied and pasted three of them onto my avatar, I then used a mask to rub out some of the excess background that was attached to my bubbles, and I then made them an appropriate size and used overlay to blend them into the background. I also spent a little big of time on the face, changing the colour. I also searched for some things on flickr, such as zips and things to cover up the school uniform. I am planning on possibly changing the colour of the lips and getting rid of the uniform soon.






1 comment: