Thursday, March 22, 2012

Avatar 7

I took a laptop home on the weekend and worked on my avatar at home. I started to change my uniform to a different colour and change the symbol on the uniform to a different one, so it didn't show the St Hilda's symbol. I started by finding another symbol on flickr that had to do with water and decided on this one. I then shrank it and put it in place over the St Hilda's one. I then skewed it so it looked a bit more realistic and so it looked like it was sitting on the uniform. After this was completed I changed the blending mode so it looked a bit more real. Once I was done with the symbol I changed the colour of the uniform by colouring it in, then using a mask to rub out excess colour. I'm not very happy with the uniform colour and how it's set out, I think I may change this next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment