Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sad Avatar 2

In this lesson I continued work on my second avatar. I started by using liquify to enlarge the left eye, as it was smaller than the other one. After this was complete, I started to put the water texture in the eyes. I changed the eyes to a blue colour first, and then I added in the texture. Once the eyes were complete, I moved onto the colour of the face. I made the face a darker blue colour than the first avatar I worked on, as this emotion is sad. I used a mask to get rid of excess blue and completed the face. Once the face was done, I started on the hair. I painted it a dark blue colour and then used a mask to get rid of the extra colour that was not needed. Once this was done, I changed the blending mode so the hair changed to a purplish colour, I then used a feathered brush and softened the top of the coloured area. This made it look a bit more realistic. This is all I did this lesson, but I'm happy with how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment