Monday, March 12, 2012

My Avatar 3

Today in class, I continued working on the hair, which again, took most of the lesson. I continued to rub out the bits of blue that are not needed there and I had to add in a lot of bits as well, I had to zoom in very close to get the thin strands of hair painted in. Whilst I was doing this, I turned the opacity right back up and blended the colour in with a blending mode, which turned out to be hue. I really liked the colour this made, as it was a very nice blue and it suited my character very well. Once I had blended the colour, I went back to trying to rub out and add in the hair. Whilst I was doing this, I also began to think about how I am going to get rid of the school uniform and what texture I am going to put on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment