Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beagle Puppy Happy - Before and After




















This is the same as my other beagle puppy, only on this one, I made the beagle happy instead of sad. I studied a lot of happy pictures and studied how peoples faces changed when they were happy and what they looked like. I saw that their eyes go a bit bigger and their mouths turn into a smile. So I opened the beagle picture in photoshop and I went into the liquify tool. In liquify, I used the bloat tool again, as I did in the sad beagle puppy, and I made the eyes slightly. After I had changed the eyes slightly I moved onto the mouth. I again used the pucker tool, but this time I pulled the corners of the mouth up instead of down. I had to redo this a few times as I couldn't get the mouth to sit right, but I got it right in the end. I think that this emotion didn't turn out as well as the sad emotion as on the sad one the eyes and mouth both stood out quite a bit and they both contributed towards the sad factor. But in this one, the eyes may be a bit too big and the mouth isn't very noticable. I could have put a smile in the mouth in this one, but I didn't have much time to do this, so I just turned the mouth up into a little smile. Even though this emotion wasn't as effective as the sad one, I still believe that I made the beagle look at bit happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment