Monday, March 12, 2012

My Avatar 2

Today in class, I started changing the colour of the tips of Georgina's hair. In my character profile, I stated that her hair colour changes with her mood, but as she is happy in this particular image, her hair colour will stay blue at the tips. At the moment I am trying to colour the tips of her hair. I created a new layer and painted a blue colour over her hair and turned the opacity down and added a mask so I could start getting rid of all the blue parts that I don't need. This is taking awhile. I need to zoom in a lot to get rid of tiny parts of blue that I don't need on there. I will continue working on this next lesson. I have also been putting all my layers into folders, as I am starting to get a lot of them, this is helping me keep them organised and easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment